Visual Literacy Quiz
Choose ONE of the following pictures to analyze. Enter your responses on the Google Form below the pictures. Read the questions before selecting a picture:
1. Record the picture number.
2. Analyze the picture. What are the most important aspects of the picture? Who is the audience? How do you know?
3. What is one detail that you think makes the picture meaningful? Explain.
4. What is the EXPLICIT argument?
5. What is the IMPLICIT argument?
6. Create a list of subjects brought forth by the picture, both concrete and abstract. Choose one of the most prominent abstract subjects and explain how the picture conveys/make a connection to a universal truth?